We are hiring - in Singapore!
As a TNR Officer, your duties include:
• Feeding and cleaning of dogs in a central holding area during pre- and post-operative period
• To assist vets during sterilization of dogs
• To work with respective Animal Welfare Groups’ TNR Officers on the project
Requirements for the role:
• Experienced with handling dogs
• Passionate about animal welfare, especially stray dogs management
• Able to work independently and responsibly
• Ownership of a vehicle is compulsory for travelling to, and within the island
Working hours are flexible, total of 40 hours a week. There will be requirements to work on at least one day of the weekend, each week.
If you are able to be part of our commitment to the animals, please email Madeline at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!